Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
API is excellent
Posted By dax
2/26/2008 02:51
please add more features soon ..
Reply Quote
2/26/2008 18:09
We hope to add more commands to the API, but unfortunately, I'm not sure which commands and when we will be adding them.
Reply Quote
5/20/2008 08:10
Hello,

I'd like to see more API commands soon, as nameservers change, zone change, get domain auth code, contact infos change... these commands are the more important and they will help customers who are looking for salle domains from their accounts as a reseller account.

He can make his own script in his website using the dynadot api, so then his customers can manage their own domains names from his own website.

Without this, ( dynadot customers who are looking to resell domains from their dynadot accounts ) cannot give any managing interface for their customers.

I'm one of dynadot customers who is looking for selling domains from my account. Dynadot bulk prices seem to be very interesting to perform a reseller program.

Using the API Commands above, this can be possible.

P.S : As a web and web developing company administrator, I can help you with developing the API if i got some sources.

Hope you can get us more commands soon.

Thank you.
Reply Quote