Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
API down... again
1/26/2018 13:33
Requests just timeout without any error.
Reply Quote
1/28/2018 22:52
Three days later and its still down.

if you don't plan to support the API you should discontinue it so people don't waste their time on it.
Reply Quote
2/1/2018 13:11
I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you're having with the API, although we haven't received any other reports of our API being down over the past week so it looks like this would be an isolated problem. If you're still experiencing problems with the API would it be possible to contact our live chat or email support teams next time you receive the timeout error? They should be able to help get to the bottom of the problem. Thank you.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
d_b_london_gb_9 replied teamdynadot :1/15/2019 12:23
The API is down for me as well ?
Reply Quote
1/17/2019 00:37
I am having the same problem for the last 4 days at least. The code I rely on is broken, and simple tests in the browser fail:

https://api.dynadot.com/api2.html?key=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&command=get_ns&domain=feast.fm
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied d_b_london_gb_9 :1/22/2019 20:00
Sorry for the delay. Are you still having the problem? If so, please contact our live chat or email support teams, they will assist you there in time.
Reply Quote
2/14/2019 13:38
It's down for me  too..
Reply QuoteHide Replies
p_k_raipur_in replied y_l_chengdu_us :1/6/2020 23:06
Is the api always down?
Reply Quote