Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Add Privacy Endpoint
Posted By col_us
4/2/2018 02:15
Hello,

You have already said multiple time during the years that Domain Privacy Addition is planned for the API. I understand that everything has priorities but now that Domain Privacy is free it makes even more sense to support it on domain purchases (at least).

Best,
col_us
Reply Quote
4/3/2018 01:03
Thanks for the feedback. Looks like the API3 has the Set Privacy Command after the domain is registered. Do you mean to add privacy and domain registration at the same time using one API command please?
Reply QuoteHide Replies
col_us replied teamdynadot :4/3/2018 10:28
Yes, if we could have something like that would be great.

Thanks for the fast reply!
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied col_us :4/11/2018 00:09
Thanks for the confirmation. I am not sure if that could be implements since that's two commands at the same time and our API allows one command running at one time. I will forward it to our engineer team and see if it is possible.
Reply Quote
col_us replied teamdynadot :4/13/2018 06:34
Even if it has to be done using two commands it would be useful.

Currently we don't have a way to "purchase" the privacy service for domain through the API, we can only set the privacy level.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied col_us :4/16/2018 01:27
Ohh, I see. I will forward the message to the team and see if that could be added to our feature list. Sorry for the confusion.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied col_us :4/18/2018 02:48
Thanks again for the patience while we investigate the request. Currently it won't be easy for us to add the feature to our API. It has been added to our feature list though and we will see if we could implement that in the near future. Sorry for the inconvenience that may cause.
Reply Quote