Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
list of all unregistered 4 letter domains
11/23/2008 15:20
i have a big list of all unregistered 4 letter .com and .net
with and without numbers
bid for it if you want it too :-)
Reply Quote
11/23/2008 18:19
why dont u register yourself all 4 letter .com?
kinda funny....
Reply Quote
11/23/2008 21:30
whats funny? :-)
i did register a couple i needed, im not a pro domainer, i just register what i think ill use in the future and mainly linux/programming domains
if you doubt my list, then check:
QI5B.COM
QI8M.NET
these are free, i have a list of all domains free like that, there are no free AAAA.com's though, i could provide more stats on the list but only after i see someone interested in this..
Reply Quote
11/23/2008 22:02
So..u are talking about domains with numbers!!!...(In the first post u said without numbers.)

Friend, There are a lot of domain freely available to register (CCCC.com with numbers)!

Looks like more funny!!
Reply Quote
11/23/2008 22:09
youre making fun of yourself because i said "with and without numbers" and you can just scroll up a bit to check, right? so how did you enlighten me in these 2 posts of yours or what value did you added to this post? none, so go away..

[edit] and i wont provide you with any "samples" without numbers if thats what youre aiming for, or you think everyone is as silly as you? afsx.net is a domain ive registered from that list a few days ago
any other questions?

[This post has been edited by phicore on Nov 23, 2008 10:12pm.]
Reply Quote
11/23/2008 23:30
There are a lot of LLLL.net available.. I am talking abt LLLL.com.
If so..
I will pay you $2 for each LLLL.com that you point me that is unregistered!
How is this?
Reply Quote
11/24/2008 02:58
There are NO four letter .com domains available to register.  There are plenty of 4 letter .net domains available and tons of four character domains available.
Reply Quote
11/24/2008 06:55
There are NO four letter .com domains available to register.
second that, and im sure 100% because i made the list, you can get one if you register it when it drops, i have the dates on all but its a long shot and i dont think it worths the effort
anyway, i thought LLLL.net's would worth something to someone because ive seen some go at twice the register price or more
Reply Quote
11/24/2008 09:59
So u r talking abt LLLL.net.. or LLLL.com with numbers!!!

Anybody can find that...
Reply Quote
11/24/2008 19:37
well you wanted to buy "KQQK.net $10 pm if interested" for $10, i think thats almost x2 the register price for a domain you can easily find in another ABBA form, theres some free like that too
and youre right, anybody can find them, but it takes 1. time and 2. know-how, i think the know-how part is the hardest (programming + a bit how the internet works), or it takes 3. money
anyway, i should delete this post, strayed a bit from the subject :-) sorry if i got a little feisty and if i really wanted to sell something trivial here..
Reply Quote