Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
google.com.im for sale!
Posted By matrix
4/28/2008 10:25
PLS mailto: [email protected]
Reply Quote
4/28/2008 13:17
nice domain but why you always have trademark domains?

i messaged you for Crack.in u didnt reply
Reply Quote
Posted By matrix
5/1/2008 07:15
I like it
Reply Quote
5/1/2008 10:09
What does .IM stand for ?
Reply Quote
Posted By xd_r
5/2/2008 00:08
.IM is the ext for the Isle of Man .

My advice : get rid of this domain ( if you can be refunded ) . Or try to sell it to google :)) .
Reply Quote
5/2/2008 01:45
Google will not want to buy it, its a registered trademark and they will just take it off the owner if they want, along with possibly a HUGE fine !
Reply Quote
Posted By matrix
5/2/2008 11:57
A huge fine? Sounds interesting, but I am pretty stubborn.

[This post has been edited by matrix on May 2, 2008 12:18pm.]
Reply Quote
5/2/2008 13:38
what r_d_wilmington_us meant by huge fine is that they can sue you for legal trademark infringement and damages suffered to the corporate image because of your site, if your site does damage google's image in _their_ view, doesnt matter what you think ;-)
you cant expect to sell that domain for a million dollars when you can loose it the next day, most see this as a waste of money, some might buy it for vanity knowing they might as well loose it..
Reply Quote
5/2/2008 15:41
Basically your domain sucks.  No one will buy it for any cash.  The domain gets zero typeins, if you hold on to it, then Google will sue your ass.
Reply Quote
5/3/2008 02:56
Interested to  buy.

reply me at [email protected]
Reply Quote