Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Posted By andro
8/22/2007 06:11
1) How is it with national characters using in whois post address or owner name:
- it's possible to use, but it mustn't ?
- it must be used exactly with national characters ?
- national characters can not be used ?

2) which dates in whois could be controled (and which way is it controled > sending an email ?):
- only email address ?
- telephone number ?
- other ?
What will happen if I change my telephone number and I will forget to change it in whois ?

3) when I change my information in dynadot panel (Contact Records), which I use in whois, will whois information be changed automatically ? for example: an email address, phone number, or post address

[This post has been edited by andro on Aug 22, 2007 6:43am.]
Reply Quote
8/23/2007 14:50
Most whois info is displayed in ASCII, so it's recommended that you use the ASCII A-Z characters and 0-9 numbers.

The dates change when you make a change to your whois info or if you renew your domain. If your phone number changes, then just update your whois record. You get emailed your whois info once a year to remind you to keep your info up to date.

Changing a contact record that is 'in use' will automatically change the whois info for the domains that are using that record.
Reply Quote