Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
What the heck?
6/7/2007 10:40
I just bought a domain name. Now it says its waiting for it to clear? I have 5 other names with Dynadot. When I registered those it was instant. I paid with paypal, no problems. Why does it say I have to wait 15 days now? Paypal is an instant paymeny, is it not? I bought the domain name like 5 mins ago. I should be able to piont it to my server now, but I can't. Not even showing up in my list of domains I own. Did something change lately? Why the 15 day wait period. grrrrr
Reply Quote
6/7/2007 10:41
It says waiting for payment? Hello, I just paid it!
Reply Quote
6/7/2007 10:45
For petes sake, I was one cent short in my paypal account for the domain. How do you cancell the order?
Reply Quote
6/7/2007 13:35
For PayPal echecks, it takes 5-15 days for the payment to clear. Paying with a credit card through PayPal, or using your Paypal account balance is instant.

Please send us an email at [email protected] if you want to cancel the order.
Reply Quote
6/7/2007 13:45
Email sent.
Thanks for getting back to me.

Jason
Reply Quote
6/7/2007 14:27
There got it all worked out. Thanks dynadot for the quick service, as usual! Reregistered torrenthaze.com without the domain privacy. Now I have an extra 2 bucks in my paypal account,lol. Save up for the next domain. ;)

Thanks guys.
Reply Quote
6/7/2007 22:57
You're welcome.
Reply Quote