Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Unverified paypal, i though its okey, but not!
5/21/2007 16:20
I try to register here and i made my account and now when it comes to checkout, i chose paypal, when i click it, they said that i need to verify my account. i though that this program accept unverified account. I even print the order reciept and it is stated that waiting for payment. how can i pay for this? my domain is very urgently needed and i try to godaddy.com and its cheap but they dont accept unverified paypal, so i try this one and still don't accept. wow, where will i register my domain? or can anyone help me for my payment problem?
Reply Quote
5/21/2007 20:05
We have noticed that sometimes Paypal requires unverified accounts to add a bank account, even if the user has a positive balance. We think it is a security feature.

But we do specify in our Paypal merchant account settings to accept unverified Paypal accounts.
Reply Quote
5/30/2007 16:48
I registered mine with an unverified paypal account and it worked so paypal does work
Reply Quote