Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Unblock domain
4/27/2023 06:11
Hello.

I cant unblock .ws domain.

Error text: The connection to the central registry is busy. Please try again later

Tech support takes a very long time to respond. Who knows how to solve the problem? I've done it several times
Reply Quote
5/3/2023 09:02
Hello,

We sincerely apologise for the delayed response!

Sadly, we did have some issues with the registry connection last week. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured, whenever this happens, we make sure to report it as soon as possible, so that it would be resolved accordingly. However, I am afraid that there isn't much that can be done on the customers' part in order to speed it up.

Best regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply QuoteHide Replies
bekaqayev replied teamdynadot :5/3/2023 11:30
teamdynadot says: Hello,

We sincerely apologise for the delayed response!

Sadly, we did have some issues with the registry connection last week. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please rest assured, whenever this happens, we make sure to report it as soon as possible, so that it would be resolved accordingly. However, I am afraid that there isn't much that can be done on the customers' part in order to speed it up.

Best regards,
Dynadot Support Team

Thanks for the answer
Reply Quote