Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Trying to list domain at Flippa
6/20/2013 01:32
I am trying to sell my domain at Flippa.

It says I don't have an email address associated with the domain and need to add a text record.

I had to bring it back to dynadot hosting to do that so I forwarded it after doing so after adding an A record but now the forward doesnt work.

help!!
Reply Quote
6/20/2013 02:08
Is Flippa asking about the email address on the domain contacts?  If so, that has nothing to do with Hosting, A records, or anything like that.
Reply Quote
6/20/2013 02:14
It is yes but I opted to add a TXT record to verify instead.  Which is there but the site isn't forwarding.
Reply Quote
6/20/2013 02:26
I see, why not just use standard URL forwarding then, instead of A record.
Reply Quote
6/20/2013 02:33
If I use standard forwarding will the txt record still be able to be seen?
Reply Quote
6/20/2013 02:41
Actually, I don't know.  You better wait until Dynadot responds or ask your question on Dnforum or Namepros.  However, if you just made these DNS changes, might I advise that you wait 12 hours or so for the changes to propagate.   In other words, you may have done everything correctly, but just need to wait a few hours for it to resolve.
Reply Quote
6/24/2013 17:42
Your TXT record is entered correctly. Your main domain is forwarding as well.  If you want www.healthyingredients.com to forward as well, you'd need to add in a matching www subdomain record.   Please let us know if you need any help setting that up.
Reply Quote
9/26/2016 01:39
how do i sell my domain name findyourcell.com on flippa?i cant get the url,please help?
Reply Quote
9/28/2016 20:26
Could you let us know what flippa asks you to set up with us to get the sales to work? We will be more than happy to guide you through the configurations. You can also email us at [email protected] for further assistance.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
nathanmoore294 replied teamdynadot :2/2/2022 07:50
Hello dynadot.
I am attempting to do the same as these previous people in regards to selling my domains that i own on dynadot to flippa. Is there any way you can help me figure this out?
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied nathanmoore294 :2/8/2022 21:07
Hello. What information did Flippa provide for you to set up in order to sell your domains with them? Please free to contact our chat support if there is private information.
Reply Quote