Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
result Need Approval
9/12/2011 07:30
Hello,

Yesterday I've ordered 10 domains from dynadot. The problem is that the domains that end with .eu didn't registred and they status are "Need Approval". I don't know what is the problem since I paid the whole price for all domains via  PayPal. I don't say the domain names because they are free to register, they can be seen in my account. Please fix this problem as soon as possible because that domains are available to register to any other.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
9/12/2011 18:22
There was just a verification that needed to be completed.   After you did that, the domains were added to your account.  Sorry for the delay.
Reply Quote
11/24/2011 13:33
I recently registered a domain and am receiving the same message.

How can I verify my account?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
1/11/2014 23:48
" Need approval"- how much time it will take to wipe out the status. I have bought a domain today sultansumitarefin.us but it hasn't active yet. Will you help me?
Reply Quote
1/13/2014 16:23
Looks like we processed the order the morning of the 12th.  Sorry we were unable to do it sooner.  Our hours are from 9am to 6pm Pacific Time.  Hope all is well now!
Reply Quote
10/30/2014 02:19
hello,

Status "Need Approval" on my domain name.
I bought it 2014/10/27

can you help me?
Reply Quote
11/2/2014 17:51
Looks like you never completed the telephone verification we requested. As the verification window has passed, we'll need you to call our offices during business hours to verify manually.

https://www.dynadot.com/community/about/contact.html
Reply Quote
10/26/2016 10:40
Hi, I have bought 'larizotrust.com' domain on 2016/10/23. It's status is still 'Need Approval'. How to proceed, please help!
Reply Quote
11/9/2016 13:33
"need approval". How to precced?
Reply Quote
5/17/2017 06:03
Hello,

Yesterday I've ordered 3 domains from dynadot. The problem is that the domains that end with .life , .top and .club didn't registred and they status are "Need Approval". I don't know what is the problem since I paid the whole price for all domains via  PayPal. I don't say the domain names because they are free to register, they can be seen in my account. Please fix this problem as soon as possible because that domains are available to register to any other.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
5/17/2017 10:05
Hello,

Yesterday I've ordered 2 domains from dynadot. The problem is that the domains that end with .life , .top and .club didn't registred and they status are "Need Approval". I don't know what is the problem since I paid the whole price for all domains via  PayPal. I don't say the domain names because they are free to register, they can be seen in my account. Please fix this problem as soon as possible because that domains are available to register to any other.

Thank you.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied vogtersea :8/16/2017 16:49
Hello, my sincere apologies for the late reply. I know it's been awhile, but I just wanted to take a look at your account and see what the hold up was in May. Looks like it was pending verification through Paypal then. Your account is all set and ready for any future orders.
Reply Quote