Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
releasing my domain from dynadot.com for transfer
7/29/2009 23:53
i recently transfered a domain from dynadot to godaddy
all the proocess went smoothly but the problem is that dynadot has not emailed me the link to release my domain from dynadot.......

godaddy says that if i dont accept domain transfer from dynadot within 5 days it will automatically b authorised but the prob is my domain with expire in 5 days...

so may b my domain will b expired when the transfered is authorised....

DYNADOT staff please help me and tell me how to release or authorise my domain transfer from dynadot....

i have entered the domain transfer auth code @ godaddy and all the process went well just this is the prob...
kindly help me or i may lose my domain. :(
Reply Quote
7/30/2009 12:00
We sent you an email on the 28th asking to approve the transfer away. You may want to check your spam or junk mail folder for the email.
Reply Quote
7/31/2009 08:09
sorry i didnt got any emails
not in my email inbox
nor in my spam box

i found it no where
please send it again asap

pleasee.....
help me
Reply Quote
7/31/2009 11:13
Our system should resend the email tomorrow. Since the transfer has already started, there should be no problems with the domain expiring and completing the transfer. I believe we also responded to your email about this.
Reply Quote
11/15/2009 16:23
I am having a similar problem!
please help....
thanks!
Reply Quote
3/26/2010 16:53
I have same problem.
Reply Quote
3/28/2010 08:01
Check your anti-spam filters on email.
Reply Quote
6/7/2011 15:08
I have a similar problem.
Please send me the e-mail too

Thank you
Reply Quote
6/7/2011 15:18
Your authorization email has been sent.
Reply Quote
8/26/2011 07:12
please sent to me as well
Reply Quote
8/27/2011 17:44
All authorization emails are sent to the Whois contact with a notification email going to the email address on file with us.  This happens automatically when a transfer order is received.
Reply Quote