Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
redirection domain
5/24/2007 03:50
Hi all the Staff,

i configured the redirection of domain by setting the name servers (ns1.* and ns2.*)

i also configured the domain in my webhosting.

but i still get this error "Server not found" while im loading the index of my domain "www.tunisports.com"

Thanks in advance for helping me.
Reply Quote
5/24/2007 06:00
i forgot to mention this error too :

"IP Status of tunisports.com
       Name Server Misconfigured - one or more name servers for this domain is not returning an IP address. Please contact the admin for the name server."
Reply Quote
5/24/2007 11:51
The name servers you set are supposed to be able to respond to queries for your domains hosting server location, but they are not.

You would need to contact your web host and ask them to add your domain to their name servers domain list.
Reply Quote
5/25/2007 05:39
thanks for replying me,

the domain is already added by my webhost and it's well configured as i said
i even moved to another webhost, but it's the same problem.
Reply Quote
5/25/2007 14:50
Maybe your new host hasn't associated your domain to their name servers yet. You would have to contact them to be sure. You can use the IP Lookup Tool to see the query results to the name servers. Right now they show 'none', but the name servers should be sending the ip address location to the IP Lookup Tool.

How do I access the IP lookup tool?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=48
Reply Quote