Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
need some advice guys on nameservers
6/28/2007 02:21
ok i had my site pointing to old host. yesterday i logged into dynadot and changed the servers to the new host.

but something is wrong.

the domain is planetadwords.com and all i get is problem loading page in firefox. when its suppose to be pointing to the new hosting acc.. any ideas why this is and what it is?
Reply Quote
6/28/2007 06:10
Hello,

When i run DNS Report (using DNSStuff.com) the result shows that both of your name servers are down
Please check this
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=planetadwords.com

It seems that either you haven't created the name server entries on your new host or your New host may be down, contact your Host.

Regards
Mashahood Nizamani

[This post has been edited by mashahood_niz on Jun 28, 2007 6:11am.]
Reply Quote
6/28/2007 06:35
yeh the strange thing is my other site thats hosted on same servers is fine. ie emsengine.com

same servers as the above domain i first mentioned. yet it not responding for some reason. have also contacted host and waiting reply
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
6/28/2007 07:09
It looks like you've had a blonde moment

you typed

ns1.1indowsradio.com   instead of

ns1.lindowsradio.com

Hard to tell with this font but you used the number 1 instead of the letter L in the word lindowsradio

retype your nameservers names
Reply Quote
6/28/2007 08:51
no its not that either as just checked.. so its definately not a blonde moment lol
Reply Quote
6/28/2007 12:16
ok now all sorted
Reply Quote