Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Need Approval !!!!
9/27/2011 06:38
Hi,

I just create an account and bought a domain, i paid by moneybookers but after that i don't see my domain in the list and in the order page it's still marked "processing" and "result Need Approval"

What is this, i'm not new to dynadot but don't understand what happen
Reply Quote
9/27/2011 07:30
pleas if you can't do anything give me a refund so i can get the domain elsewhere. i need to start working on the domain soon so please give me a reply
Reply Quote
9/27/2011 08:48
Done
Thanks
Reply Quote
9/28/2011 15:42
You're welcome.  :)
Reply Quote
9/28/2011 23:57
Same problem, I did the payment from MoneyBookers last night and still status is Processing...

Kindly fix it out as I'm new one.
Reply Quote
2/21/2012 07:05
Samething is happening with me, I have just created a new account on Dynadot and bough a domain from it but still my order page saying "Order Status" Processing" and result showing "Need Approval" ? What is this please, Active my domain as soon as possible because i want to build my website quickly. Thanks :)
Reply Quote
Posted By uniqiu
10/26/2013 09:09
I encountered same problem, what happens?
Reply Quote
10/27/2013 15:42
If your order ends up in 'Needs Approval' status, it means it was selected by our fraud filter for further consideration.  A staff member will review your order and you may be asked to complete a telephone verification.
Reply Quote
10/28/2013 02:57
Good morning, i received the same status and i need start working on the web site but i have the NEED APPROVAL message, i register 3 domains and 1 hosting and i don't see anything, currently i am deploy in Iraq and i have no access to cell phone, yesterday i received an email saying: "  If we do not receive a response within 2 days, we reserve the right to cancel your domain name or web hosting." If nothing can be done, just cancel the process, give a refund for the 3 domains and 1 hosting and later after my deployment ends, i will look for another provider, thank you.
Reply Quote
10/29/2013 16:16
No problem, thank you for letting us know.  Your orders are being processed now.  We can try to verify the account sometime in the future.
Reply Quote
Posted By mk
10/30/2013 17:48
I bought domain and after one day saying "Order Status: Processing" and I can't use this domain. What I to do?
Reply Quote