Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
my domain expired i want to renew
5/28/2007 13:37
hi support can you please inform me how to renew my domain name, the domain i want to renew has Expired On:  2007/05/25

please give instructions i want my domain name.  thx
Reply Quote
5/29/2007 11:53
im still waiting for instruction im loosing money
Reply Quote
5/29/2007 16:15
To renew a domain, please follow these steps:

How do I renew my domain?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=70
Reply Quote
5/30/2007 12:18
yes i know that, but my domain name is not listed therefor i can not select a domain name for renewal because on my managed domain doesn't appear.

why is that....... please reply asap
Reply Quote
5/30/2007 15:28
If the domain isn't listed in your account, you will not be able to renew it.  Do you have more than one Dynadot account with us?  If so, perhaps the domain is in your other Dynadot account.
Reply Quote
5/31/2007 08:27
is weird because i have many account for every domain i register with you, once one of my domain has expired and i was able to renewed even if it expired days ago.  now how come i can not see my expired domain in my account, please give me an answer to renew my domain i dont care if i have to pay more money.

thanks for you assistance.
Reply Quote
5/31/2007 14:51
If you have more than one Dynadot account with us, you will need to log into the Dynadot account which contains the domain you want to renew.  Once you are logged into the account which contains your domain, you can follow these steps to renew it:

How do I renew my domain?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=70

Unfortunately, there's not much else we can help you with since we do not know the domain you are referring to.  Please email us at [email protected] if you need help accessing your other Dynadot accounts.
Reply Quote
6/4/2007 07:10
can you retreive this information i have many account and its impossible for me to log into each one to find out where is it.l...
Reply Quote
6/4/2007 07:30
please advice because i make a search and is the same login that i have but no domain is listed to renew.
Reply Quote
6/4/2007 10:43
We have sent you an email about this.
Reply Quote