Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
My domain does not resolve some time
3/19/2021 09:39
I have my domain purchased for Dynadot.com and it is pointed to my hosting IP. The hosting has only one service running that is a webserver. it was working good, but for the past some days, it gets down for now reason. when I ping my domain, I get reply "Unable to resolve hostname". but after some hours, it gets normal. I don't know what is the problem please help.
Reply Quote
3/24/2021 10:46
Hi thanks for your enquiry. It appears as though your subdomain is not resolving properly. Please go to your DNS settings and just add a subdomain A record for www to point to the same IP address.
Reply Quote
4/27/2021 07:51
i also have similar problem, already pointing domain to dynadot dns and setup an A record, but it after almost an hour still not resolve yet..
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied k_a_yogyakarta_id :6/12/2021 10:43
Hello,
Very sorry for the delayed response.
After confirming your DNS Settings, you must allow time for the site to propagate. please see the following link for more information. https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/not-propagated-yet
Reply Quote