Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Money Revenue Parking
7/19/2007 10:55
Hello,

Is it possible to receive the money of the Revenue Parking on its account PayPal?

At the moment, I manage only to buy names of domains with my balance!

Thx
Reply Quote
7/19/2007 11:57
It would not be possible. The parking revenue can only used as Dynadot account credit.
Reply Quote
7/20/2007 19:34
perhaps if you allowed members to take the money out like at DS then you'd get more members using the service.
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
7/20/2007 23:31
[Quoting - j_greenvale_us]

perhaps if you allowed members to take the money out like at DS then you'd get more members using the service.

[End quote]

Agreed - even on a reduced value say 80% of the value of the credits raised or at absolutr minimum recognise the spending when calculating total spend.

At the moment it is totally one sided in DynaDot's favour.
Reply Quote
7/25/2007 07:15
Ok, we will definitely consider allowing a way to take money out earned through parking. Thank you for the feedback.
Reply Quote
7/25/2007 11:00
Yah there absolutely needs to be a way to get your money out made through revenue parking, I would prefer paypal and would be willing to take a percentage
Reply Quote
8/6/2007 16:14
I can agree to a certain extent with everyone on this issue. Of course I have been using my earnings at this time to simply buy other domain names I need so it is a wash out at this moment for me. However, I will not park a high traffic domain name on Dynadot for the reason being brought up by others.

[This post has been edited by hostnetric on Aug 6, 2007 4:21pm.]
Reply Quote
Posted By hekler
8/6/2007 16:29
Eventually there is nothing to spend it on. Domains start to get renewed to the max and if you don't want more domains then you are in deep poo.
Reply Quote