Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Missing Domain
5/31/2007 00:36
Hi.
I transfered my domain over to dynadot last september (megasmashed.com) since then the domain has been managed in my dynadot account page.

Now it seems that the domain has vanashed, and I can no longer make any settings (specifically change nameservers) as options are no longer showing for this domain.
Reply Quote
5/31/2007 14:48
It seems that you have two Dynadot accounts with us.  One of the accounts contains megasmashed.com.  Do you remember the login information for your other account?
Reply Quote
6/1/2007 00:48
Thank you for your reply :)

Unfortunatly I don't remember login for another account?
I am not sure how I came about having two accounts, and I have tried a password retrieval on all my email addresses and nothing was recieved.

Is it possible to merge the accounts onto this email account?
Reply Quote
6/1/2007 15:10
You may have created a Dynadot account before you ordered the domain, and then created another account accidentally while submitting your order.  It's not possible to "merge" accounts, but domains can be moved between two Dynadot accounts.  Could you please email us at [email protected] and we will continue the discussion from there?
Reply Quote