Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I wanted to transfer ladies.vegas to dynadot
5/1/2023 07:30
But it's $49.99!! So then WHY would I transfer it?! I thought $49.99 is the renewal fee (and the transfer fee would be something like $19), so I wanted to save some $$ by transferring from NameSilo. Renewing ladies.vegas on NameSilo is $43.99, so I'll stay there. Disappointing ...
Reply Quote
5/4/2023 07:34
Hello,

We are very sorry that you are unhappy with our prices.

Of course, if you are not satisfied, there is no pressure for you to transfer your domain over to us, and we sincerely apologise if something we did left you with a different impression.

Transferring domains to Dynadot includes them getting 1 year added to the expiration date, which functions like a renewal. Because of this, our renewal and transfer prices almost always match.

Please note that there are very few exceptions to this, which can be found in the help file below.

My transfer was successful, but why wasn't a year added to my domain?
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/domain-not-renewed

In some of those cases, such as with .UK and .LT, transferring domains to Dynadot is free.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via chat or email.

Best regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote