Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
I want to change my DNS
6/8/2011 10:45
Hello, I have purchased my domain www.ispeed-shop.com .I have built my website on Weebly.com.  I need point my domain to the following IP: 199.34.228.100.

This is done by changing my domain's A-Records. I am not requesting for transfering my domain, redirect my domain, or change my name servers.

Domain:  Ispeed-shop.com

I have entered to DNS and set A-Records and the ID
but nothing happen and i my site is not online yet
Please help me, Regards
Reply Quote
6/8/2011 15:32
Hello,

To create an A record for your domain, please use the steps provided in the following link:

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question.html?aid=233

If you have any additional questions, you can email us at [email protected]

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff

[This post has been edited by dynadot_staff on Jul 3, 2011 5:17pm.]
Reply Quote
6/30/2011 05:31
Thanks...
Reply Quote
Posted By mkhan
7/24/2012 19:40
Hi, I have changed my settings and pointed to weebly but now I have stopped receiving emails on domain account. I can only send but cant receive. Please advise.
Thanks
M
Reply Quote
7/25/2012 09:20
mkhan

Your domain is currently set to our Advanced Hosting server.  Are you still having trouble with your email?
Reply Quote
7/25/2021 08:17
Hello,  I have my domain name registered with Dynadot (drbrycecowan.com). I had my website built for me on Weebly.com. As a search appears to like to an arbitrary bluehost site, I checked to see where the connection went wrong and it appears that Dynadot has ns1.bluehost.com and ns2.bluhost.dom as my DNS servers.  Although weebly servers appear on the list, any attempt to select back to them appears to suggest there is a spelling error and doesn't allow redirection.  

I request some assistance please as this is all a little out of my wheelhouse.

Many thanks,

Bryce
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied b_c_north_vancouver_ca :7/28/2021 00:41
Can you provide a screenshot of the spelling error to the chat support so they can take a quick look?
Reply Quote