Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How to have one owner login and different tech administrator login
11/5/2012 08:54
I administer the technical aspects of a set of domain names for a client, but I want the client to own the domain names and handle the billing for them.  I have figured out how to push the domain names to the client's Dynadot account, and the client is listed at the registrant and billing contact, but what I would like is the ability as the technical contact, to make changes to the nameserver settings without having to login as the client.  In other words, there would be two Dynadot users with access to the account, myself and the client, but we would login separately.  How can that be configured?
Reply Quote
11/5/2012 17:11
We don't have the ability to give you access to Name Server settings without accessing the account.   You can still manage the content by using the FTP information, but the account-holder  will still need to login and make all DNS changes.
Reply Quote