Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Help my domain is blocked
12/3/2007 06:48
What's up with my domain when I enter in the site http://adult-orgy-free.cn/  appears this message.
This domain has been blocked!!!

What's up?
Reply Quote
5/24/2009 04:24
Hi,

I have same problem, I bought my domain name from Turkish company, and bought hosting from Dynadot

My domain name has been blocked in China (it sometimes happens they are putting some group IP in black list, my previus domain name was blocked too but now it's working)

In fact my website is not for Chinese people also I don't care it's working in China or not. But the problem is I'm living in CHINA and now cannot manage my website, because Dynadot hosting using web interface or FTP with domain name which is blocked...

Is there any other way to upload files to my website from China ?

I mean Dynadot.com is working, I can see my account, but I cannot edit my website.. my solution is ask for some of my friend who they are living out of China to update it, but every time I cannot ask their help for it...

Please help me for this issue...

Best Regards

Tarhan
Reply Quote
5/25/2009 04:37
go to google webmaster tool, add ur site in your account and do the daignostics, it will tell you what is wrong with it, so u can fix it to get it solved properly, i have that happned recently to my domain name so I did these steps, and got it resolved fully within 4-5 days.

Thanks
Reply Quote
5/25/2009 12:37
Tarhan, you can try to ftp or use the web interface directly with the ip address, if just dns is whats blocked, you can force your computer to resolve the domain locally to an ip you specify (not sure how on windows but if its the case i can find out how for you)
whats the domain in question if its not private? what do you see when you do a ping domain.com from windows shell (start > run > cmd > then type ping.. and paste here the top 2-3 lines)
Reply Quote
5/27/2009 22:23
Dear Phicore,

I have tried it many times, since my domain IP is blocked I cannot reach domain name or even with domain IP addressses. So with web interface or FTP software couldn't solve my problem when I tried.

My domain name is asyahan.com

Also I made that ping issue and saw like this;

ping asyahan.com [208.78.242.185]:

Request timed out
Request timed out
Request timed out
Request timed out

...... %100 loss

So I think I have to use web interface on Dynadot web pages, not on my own domain name, on that time I may update it Oo I'll ask my friends who are living out of China to update it every time :(
Reply Quote