Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Help. Emails sent go to Spam
5/27/2021 16:16
I recently purchased a domain name and I'm using MS 365/Outlook for web hosting. I've sent multiple emails to different accounts as a test and everything goes to the junk folder. It continues to send to Junk after I set the email as trusted or to never block domain name. How can I fix this?        
Edit: After a bit of more research,  I determined that emails I send to hotmail/outlook/live accts are going to junk. Anywhere else goes to inbox. Is this an issue I can resolve with Dynadot or with Microsoft?
Reply Quote
6/12/2021 10:39
Hello, Thank you for contacting us, we apologize for the delay. You do not have email hosting purchased or set up. Here is a link to Email Hosting Help: https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/section.html?category_id=13#search_help_title  There you should find all the information to set your domain up with email functionality.
Reply Quote