Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
having problem with my domain..
5/20/2007 11:49
Hi i have a domain name with the name of proxy2hide.com
i have transfered it using unlocking and the code which apprars below unlock button but after setting the nameservers it cant seems to be working ..

it almost 4 to 5 days now and so also i cant also delete my old nameservers too . there is no check box there

so also its showing the ip using the 3rd party whois but using your whois its says that the domain nameserver is misconfigured..

Thanks
Regards

[This post has been edited by w_c_hong kong_cn_1 on May 20, 2007 11:50am.]
Reply Quote
5/21/2007 12:05
It appears that the domain was registered less then 60 days ago and the Central Registry doesn't allow newly registered domains to be transfered before then. So to transfer the domain to another registrar, you would have to wait about a week. Also, it may take a couple days for name server changes to fully propagate.

To delete unused name servers, the name server names must not be set as pre-set name server options or used in your default domain settings. If you change the pre-set name servers to 'none' and do the same with the default domain setting, then the name server delete checkbox should appear.

Also, the current IP lookup shows that your domain is okay, if there are still problems, please let us know.
Reply Quote
5/21/2007 22:37
ok thanks ill wait a week mean while i have put a redirector. amaizing to see 1and1.com servers are not available where i hosted my site :( any ways thanks for the support
Reply Quote