Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domains aren't transferring
8/26/2007 18:52
Hey there Dynadot, recently I have been trying to get rid of some of my old domains, and I listed FreeBoard.us for sale, and recieved a 7.5k Offer. I am trying to push the domain into the users account but I get an error saying he isn't accepting .us domain names, and how to fix it, but even after doing that I can not fix it.

The user now thinks I am scamming him which I am not. I created an additional dynadot account with my geographic information and still, It can't accept .us domains. I fixed it in my account so I don't know why this is happening. Please get back to me asap!
Reply Quote
8/27/2007 18:10
US domains are a special case.  The recipient of a .US domain needs to have his .US Domain Restrictions set before a .US domain can be pushed into his account.  To set these restrictions, please follow these steps:

1. Log into your Dynadot account.
2. Click on the "Domains" tab.
3. Click on the "Advanced Settings" link in the submenu.
4. Click on the "US Domain Settings" link in the lower submenu.

Once you have set your US Domain Restrictions, your Dynadot account is ready to accept any .US domain.
Reply Quote