Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
8/7/2007 07:14
hi i'm french
j'ai un probleme je ne sais pas cofiguré mon nom de domaine
mon site c'est smkdgg.5gbfree.com et j'ai achetter un nom de domaine je veut remplacer le nom de mon site par mon nouveau nDD
Reply Quote
8/7/2007 10:14
Hello,

Well I am not French ;) so can't understand the French Language :), I used google to translate your text I don't know how much I could understand your message but here it is the answer.

If you have got a free host and you want to forward your domain to your free webpage, as you have mentioned like smkdgg.5gbfree.com (I assume that's your website on free host) you can use "Dynadot Stealth Forwarding" feature. You just have to put smkdgg.5gbfree.com and click "Stealth Forward Button" and you are done.

Stealth Forwarding will keep the visitors on your domain while they wouldn't see your domain changing to "smkdgg.5gbfree.com" like normal forwarding does.

Please correct me If I am wrong at any place,

Regards
Mashahood Nizamani
Reply Quote
8/8/2007 15:24
yes i do this it's correct thank very match
Reply Quote
8/9/2007 16:03
Salut,
Je peux parler / comprendre le français,
si t'as besoin d'aide ou si t'as besoin de n'importe quoi je suis à ton service.

tu peux me contacter par MP.

Cordialement

[ Cheers ]

[This post has been edited by hostoweb-center on Aug 9, 2007 4:04pm.]
Reply Quote