Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Blogger custom domain
Posted By j_s_
6/13/2007 20:04
How do I set up my domain to work with blogger custom domains?  I would really like it to work with both my domain name (microcapspeculator.net) and www.microcapspeculator.net.  I thought I had it working for a while, using CNAME as directed in the blogger instructions, but after a short while it stopped working.  Everything either would freeze up and firefox would come up with a forwarding error message, then when I tried to fix the settings, eveything started to forward to the dynadot.com homepage.  Please tell me exactly what settings I should use.  

Thanks

ps - I have tried clearing cache.
Reply Quote
6/14/2007 00:49
Our Dynadot DNS name server option requires an IP address for your domain name (microcapspeculator.net), but for the www. subdomain, you can create it as a CNAME record. So if blogger only uses CNAME records, then it looks like it will not work for just the domain name. Our help section shows where to set the DNS settings:

How do I set up DNS for my domain?
http://www.dynadot.com/help/question.html?aid=4
Reply Quote