Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
auth-code
Posted By andro
8/29/2007 14:21
When I sell a domain and I will ask for an auth-code, should I pay anything ?

Expecially in case:
1) com - paid for 1 year - during first year from registration
2) info - paid for 1 year - during first year from registration
3) info - paid for 2 years - during two years from registration
4) other domains

[This post has been edited by andro on Aug 29, 2007 2:21pm.]
Reply Quote
8/30/2007 04:30
For Authentication code(in short auth-code) you don't have to pay any thing but if you sell the domain and buyer wants to transfer that domain to its own registrar He/She would have to pay the transfer fee(Not you) (which will also include one year of renewal for that domain from the current expiry date of the domain), and in case buyer don't need to transfer to another registrar (and wants to stay here at Dynadot) then there will be no charges for transfer (because this transfer will be from one account of Dynadot to another one) there will be no renewal for another year. This applies on .com/.net/.info for sure.

Fore more detailed information and transfer information on other domains also please study this:
http://www.dynadot.com/help/section.html?category_id=9

and if you have any specific questions to ask, email to [email protected] off course they can reply you more accurately
Reply Quote
Posted By andro
8/30/2007 04:44
Thank you for your answer.
Reply Quote