Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain Suggestion Tool
12/5/2006 17:56
We have added a new domain suggestion tool. You can enter some keywords, and the tool will generate a list of possible domain names that are related to your keywords.

http://www.dynadot.com/domain/suggest.html
Reply Quote
Posted By raph
12/29/2006 02:32
It's actually surprisingly useful. One bug you may or may not have noticed is that if you enter something in the suggestion box then press enter rather than actually click the suggest button it doesn't return any results. The search for domains page is the same. Or is it just my machine playing up? It's only a small issue anyway.
Reply Quote
12/29/2006 15:02
Pressing 'enter' on the keyboard seems to work for us.

I don't think there would be way in html to require that the form button is clicked rather than pressing enter while in a text box in the form.
Reply Quote
Posted By kate
1/1/2007 16:06
raph: I suspect it's the browser you are using that is submitting the form without the suggest button as part of the POST request.
Reply Quote
Posted By raph
1/2/2007 23:09
You're right... this is the second problem like this I've found with Windows Vista. Something similar was happening on one of my own sites. If I use firefox on windows xp there isn't a problem.
Reply Quote