Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Account Improvements
6/26/2008 11:34
Default Domain Sort Setting
You can now set a default domain sort preference which will sort domains by expiration date or alphabetically (a-z).

Default Domains Per Page Setting
You can also set the number of domains displayed per page for your account.  You can select to display 100, 500, 1000, or 5000 domains on one page at a time.

Search by TLD
We've added a drop-down search box on the "Manage Domains" page so you can now search filter your domains by TLD.  The "Domain Summary" box on the "Account Summary" page also contains links to the TLDs of domains you already own.

You can use the search box and the TLD search on the "Manage Domains" page to help filter which domains you are trying to find.  Additionally, the number in parentheses will indicate the number of domains in that folder that fit your search criteria.

Please post any feedback on these new features here.  You can also email us at [email protected].
Reply Quote
Posted By uq
6/26/2008 13:52
Great stuff!
Reply Quote
Posted By pesh
6/28/2008 04:32
go go dynadot!
Reply Quote
Posted By kate
6/28/2008 13:18
Looking good...
Reply Quote
Posted By 4400
11/20/2008 02:39
Why is my Summary and Domains tab filled with expired domains
and I can't find the ones I renewed???
Reply Quote
11/20/2008 16:47
The domains you renewed are at the bottom of the list on your "Domains" tab.
Reply Quote
Posted By kate
11/22/2008 16:22
Good stuff... it's minor details like these that improve the overall experience.
Reply Quote