Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
$4.99 INFO Domains (price update)
1/16/2009 18:07
We are now selling INFO domains for $4.25 on the first year of registration!  ($3.25 for bulk customers.)  This sale only applies to new INFO domain registrations; renewals or transfers are at the regular price of $9.25.  This offer expires on June 30, 2009.
Reply Quote
5/11/2009 15:28
On May 18, 2009, we will be increasing the sale price of new INFO domain registrations from $4.25 to $4.99.  The new sale price for bulk/super bulk customers will be $3.99/$3.75 respectively.  Unfortunately we do not have the volume to keep our current sale prices, so we have no choice but to raise our prices.

This sale price only applies to the first year of registration; renewals or transfers are still at the regular price of $9.25.  Register your new INFO domain now before prices go up!
Reply Quote
5/20/2009 17:58
I have around 10 to 15 .info domains I am keen to register on this deal, but I do not have any money for it until another 7 days.

Having just found out about this deal in the last week or so.

Is there any chance for an extention of the discount period so I can make use of the $3.75 price?
Reply Quote
5/22/2009 11:52
j_s_narre_warren_au:

Sorry, we had to raise the prices as of May 18.  We can't extend the sale.
Reply Quote