Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Your account is unable to submit any new orders.
11/16/2018 12:37
Very Bad Service by Dynadot really bad, I use my Paypal and dynadot system will 1st accept the payment for domain registration and after some time automatically payment was back to my account and Dynadot system blocked my account for new orders as I said I will pay through my Debit Card and they did not reply me properly. Kindly any solution my business domain was expired : www.alliancetechnicalco.com and it is pending for 11 days and Dynadot is not solving my issue, i Mailed them for 4-5 times but they did not solve my issue again...
Reply Quote
1/2/2019 00:00
As advised by our management team, we would not be able to allow new orders on your account due to Paypal denying the previous payment until that had been resolved. Please do contact Paypal and resolve the issue first.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
vtv_london replied teamdynadot :2/27/2019 06:28
It took nearly three months to get a reply????
Reply Quote
n_o_pkp_id replied teamdynadot :4/24/2019 08:46
BEST SERVICE EVER!!! AND I CAN'T RENEW MY DOMAIN RIGHT NOW!
Reply Quote
h_g_ankara_tr_1 replied teamdynadot :11/10/2022 02:00
Hello, I have the same problem, please help me urgently. Domain expired 3 days left. I want to renew my 2 domains but I am getting an error. What is the problem? Please help me.

Error:
The following order items have problems.

Reply Quote
8/31/2019 22:43
Hi There,

I Followed All Your Steps to edit account info and  contact record. I Updated All those information.

I have Also verified The gTLD. Kindly Check Now

Here is The Screen Shoot: http://prntscr.com/p08eq2

Now Please Help me to renew my domain I have only 1 day left to renew. It is going to expire 3rd September 2019.  

Hope you fix this issue Fast.

Thanks
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied m_d_azimganj_in :9/4/2019 01:47
Sorry for the delay, our records show ur team was able to assist you and your domain has been renewed.
Reply Quote
11/9/2021 13:51
I hade a same issue.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied h_f_taunsa_pk :11/30/2021 21:58
Looks you should have known the reason. Please email [email protected] when you solve it on your end. We will then be able to help further.
Reply Quote
3/25/2022 15:48
please why can't I submit any new orders?
i need help
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied c_j_leesburg_us :3/30/2022 22:16
About your account issue, please feel free to contact the accounts team at [email protected] for further assistance.
Reply Quote
3/20/2024 04:29
Please resolve this problem: The following order items have problems. Your account is unable to submit any new orders.
Reply Quote
Posted By r_t_k
3/24/2024 12:09
Please resolve this problem: The following order items have problems. Your account is unable to submit any new orders.
Reply Quote