Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Order still processing...
1/2/2010 17:09
Hello

I've paid since yesterday, but my order is still processing is there any reason for this? Order ID: 978861
Reply Quote
1/2/2010 17:49
Im experiencing the same problem... I ordered 7 domain names and they have Not been processed... 24 hours now
Reply Quote
1/2/2010 18:49
Hi, whenever there is a thread like this the problem is that you have not verified yourself. Check your emails from dynadot and see if they have contacted you at all.
Reply Quote
1/2/2010 20:58
Same is the problem I am facing, and Dynadot didn't send (contact me) any emails.
Reply Quote
1/2/2010 21:31
Nope, they haven't contacted me at all to verify myself.
Reply Quote
1/3/2010 03:02
I think the site should offer a live chat system to solve problems like this one. It's over 15 hours and it's still saying "processing" and the domain isn't registered yet.
Reply Quote
1/3/2010 04:06
Hi, I am not quiet sure why it is processing. How did you pay for the domain? This is coming from the Order Process Page
10. Money was deducted from my Paypal account for the order I submitted, but why haven't you processed my order yet?

Most likely your payment is still pending from our side. Paypal payments made through a bank account can take three to ten days to clear before your order can be processed.

If you are certain that your payment has been sent to us, please forward your Paypal receipt email of the transaction so that we may process your payment and order manually. About 1% of our Paypal notification emails don't reach us or are not sent. We do not know exactly why this happens, but it does happen once in a while.

Also, if you bought through an expired auction it will be processing up to 5 days.

[This post has been edited by matt_07 on Jan 3, 2010 4:07am.]
Reply Quote
1/3/2010 05:37
Mine is via MoneyBookers, from balance, payment is instant, there is no hold back, there is no chargeback allowed. So whats holding the registration? Its starting to piss me off because my hosting is running at the sametime, and i can't run anything without my domain name.
Reply Quote
1/3/2010 08:40
I've dropped them a email to see when i'll be able to get through with this, however this has certainly been one of my worse experiences with Dynadot (And my first, my previous purchases went without a hitch). Hope they can correct this error, else i'd be looking for a new domain seller.
Reply Quote