Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Order have not processed
1/25/2008 05:05
Hi, can you please verify my order of *****.com (Edited out by dynadot_staff for privacy reasons) domain. I have made the payment with reference ID 269323. Thank's in Advance.
Reply Quote
1/25/2008 08:42
Please remove your domain's name from this post otherwise someone else viewing this post may register your domain; you should contact Dynadot support at [email protected]

[This post has been edited by mashahood_niz on Jan 25, 2008 8:50am.]
Reply Quote
1/25/2008 12:05
I have 2 transfers just chilling.  Does the reciever need to do something to get the domains?
Reply Quote
1/25/2008 17:32
> Hi, can you please verify my order of *****.com (Edited out by dynadot_staff for privacy reasons) domain. I have made the payment with reference ID 269323. Thank's in Advance.

We have processed your order, so you should see your domain in your account.

> you should contact Dynadot support at [email protected]

Our official support email address is [email protected], not [email protected].  We will still respond to emails sent to [email protected] though.

> I have 2 transfers just chilling.  Does the reciever need to do something to get the domains?

Are you referring to 2 Change Ownership Requests?  If so, the recipient of the domains may need to accept the domains from within his Dynadot account before the domains are pushed to his account.
Reply Quote