Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
i buy 5 domains by moneybookers
5/21/2008 07:58
hi, i'm french... i'm sorry for my poor english!

I bought 5 domain's name and i have paied by moneybooker. But when i look at my account, there is nothing telling me that domains are mine... Have I done the right thinks to do? or is there a mistake?

Thanks for help
Reply Quote
5/21/2008 10:59
We still have not received payment for your order.

We will send you a payment reminder that has instructions and a link for you to submit payment.
Reply Quote
5/21/2008 11:40
i don't know if i do the right thinks! a tranlation infrench will be better for me....

i don't knom wich mail i have to enter if its the moneybooker's mail or my inscription's mail...

how can i be sur that the paiement won't be taken twice?
Reply Quote
5/21/2008 11:52
i made a mystake! can you cancel my paiement and give me another link to pay?
I choose a wrong mail and you won't receive my paiement....

So sorry...
Reply Quote
5/21/2008 18:17
What do you mean you chose the wrong email?  Did you send payment to someone else?
Reply Quote
5/25/2008 12:35
no I want to say that I didn't enter my moneybooker's email but my messenger's email...

I just want to change my email to pay.. Because when I look at my account, I can see pending paiement but I have no count at the adress I entered....

thanks
Reply Quote
5/28/2008 04:10
nobody????
Reply Quote
5/28/2008 09:40
You may be able to cancel your pending payment:

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/faq.pl?gid=2&qid=205

After you do this, you should be able to pay again using the correct email address.

If your payment is shown as "Pending" it means you likely paid using an E-Check.  Once Moneybookers clears the money, they will then be released to us.  

You can ask Moneybookers when they expect the payment to clear.  

Sorry, we can't reverse payments sent by Moneybookers.
Reply Quote