Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
domain status > processing !
2/10/2014 06:55
i have just purchased a new domain but i still have "pending order ". I want to know how long does it take ?? is it too long ?
I m new at dynadot.I hate this kind of service ! Why you don't provide us instant service ! I searched on google and found many bad reviews about your company ! I don't know whether I made great mistake by purchasing domain name from you or not !
Reply Quote
2/10/2014 08:07
Orders are processed within minutes unless they require manual approval due to a verification request.  We reviewed your order and it's pending verification.  Please check your email and follow the instructions.  If you don't have the email, let us know and we'll resend it to you as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
2/10/2014 11:03
Wow sorry for my previous post ! You guys are awesome ! Great supporting and quick reply ! I will recommend your service to all of my friends .thankyou
Reply Quote
2/16/2014 17:08
Thank you!
Reply Quote
3/3/2014 12:58
> Orders are processed within minutes unless they require manual approval due to a verification request.

Hi, I just created a new account and also used paypal for a domain purchase. I'm guessing since it didn't clear yet, I'm also subject to a verification. No e-mail yet, though.
Reply Quote
3/4/2014 11:59
Yes, sorry for the delay.  It took a little longer for the verification email to be sent out.  Thanks for verifying!  You should be all set for future orders.
Reply Quote
2/6/2015 03:10
I've registered domain and its still under processing. I've not received activation link too.
Reply Quote
2/6/2015 03:27
Just got email for verifying number. I've entered digits on call.. Please let me know is verification done?
Reply Quote
2/8/2015 22:27
Sorry for delay, yes, you have finished your verificaiton and the domain has been put into your account. Thanks for visiting Dynadot. We look forward to serving you soon.
Reply Quote