Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Domain's Still In Processing Mode
6/12/2016 16:01
I bought a domain a couple of days ago, the payment was successful, $10 was deducted from my bank, but to my surprise up until today, I still can't access my domain. It's still written "processing" and "need approval". How long is this going to take? The support here is terrible. I can't open a ticket, the chat is always offline/busy. Sigh.

So, back to the issue, anybody know what's the problem?
Reply Quote
6/14/2016 01:48
You may need to completed a phone verification first. The order is completed.
Please feel free to contact us again if we can be of any further assistance.
Reply Quote
6/26/2016 03:47
getting same issue..kindly make your chat support online...also pls share the steps required to do phn verification
Reply Quote
6/26/2016 04:07
where to contact u guys...except this forums..is there is any instant support or not
Reply Quote
6/29/2016 01:39
You could use our online support. Our representatives will help you online.
Reply Quote
Posted By m__u
8/27/2016 22:00
My prepay payment is in "processing" , "need approval" status.how could you help me in this case?
Reply Quote
9/19/2016 14:58
Our apologies for the delayed response, looks like the order was processed after you posted. Take care!
Reply Quote
9/29/2016 12:19
Me as well.
Reply Quote
10/9/2016 00:05
Can you email us or visit our online support about the order so we could further assist you with please?
Reply Quote
4/2/2017 00:09
Me too.. this is pretty sad. Why is my pre-paid credit purchase of $1.98 PENDING? I already did the phone verification.. and my order should just go through instantly. Chat support has just shown as "busy" for the last three hours. :/
Reply Quote
5/9/2017 00:14
We apologize for any delay. We will usually ask for a phone verification for the first order and this is only needed for one time per account. Our order management team will review the orders from time to time and process the orders in the order that is submitted into our system. Thanks for all your feedbacks. It may take sometime occasionally and we have been trying to improve and to shorten the process time.
Reply Quote