Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Why Are Websites Down Yet Again?
Posted By r_s
6/20/2011 15:27
Please inform us why websites are down - and have been for hours.

Years ago some of us asked about you providing info about downtime here on your portal and you said it was being considered. But nothing happened. Why not?  Other web providers provide such info and also stats about downtime, so why don't you?

Truth is, yet again we have downtime hour after hour with no info from you about the problem and when it's likely to get fixed - which sure is bad customer relations, isn't it?
Reply Quote
6/21/2011 06:14
my website also down
Reply Quote
6/21/2011 07:22
got no emails for a whole day long - this is lots of damage to our business!!!
Reply Quote
6/21/2011 08:41
Quite annoying, don't leave us in the dark please.
Reply Quote
Posted By r_s
6/21/2011 10:12
Here's the explanation from Dynadot -

Looks like we are experiencing an ongoing DOS attack :( Our Basic Hosting, forwarding, and stealth forwarding are being affected. Expect slower load times. Our engineers are working hard to fix this issue. We apologize for this any inconvenience this may cause.

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Dynadot/~jzEWt
Reply Quote
6/21/2011 16:06
Hello,

We were experiencing DDOS attacks on our server, which caused some websites to load very slowly or be completely offline.  Our engineers located the account that was sending the attacks and disabled the domain.  The issue should be resolved now.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
6/22/2011 21:21
Is it just me, or is the server still down? I signed up for advanced hosting like yesterday afternoon and my sites been on and off for the first few hours. Then on the evening on the same day I couldn't get into cPanel or my site and I still can't do so.

I've tried with different computers with no change in the situation.

Please advise of the current status of the server at your earliest convenience.

Thank You.
Reply Quote
6/26/2011 23:17
Same issue here...

Can't access my sites and can't access cpanel login...

Anyone else got the same problems?
Reply Quote
6/29/2011 09:13
Same issue, unable to access CPanel and Site is down
Reply Quote
6/29/2011 12:25
Hello,

If you can't access cPanel, please send an email to [email protected] to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote