Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Website Builder Problems FRUSTRATION CENTRAL
7/30/2014 21:44
Are the non-default fonts and colors meant to transfer over to the published site or is this a premium feature only? I've tried 3 different templates so far and although the pics and writing will publish it seems only default colors and fonts will publish across..

If this is a premium only feature then please let me know and I'll stop wasting my time trying to make colors work.

Any help is kindly appreciated.

P.S. is there any way to delete the 'blog' page? there is no option for it on the pages tab to delete..

Another frustrating bug--  you can be editing away and suddenly the old header default image will reapper! totally replacing whatever image you had there prior. this is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING! I just want to make one simple site.. ive given up on colors, ive given up on fonts.. and now this last bug is just UGH
Reply Quote
7/31/2014 02:15
Update. The default pic returning to haunt you seems to be triggered by changing the content padding. Soon as i do that its game over, cant get rid of that dam default pic. Seems impossible to get rid of the annoying blog option also. After trying many things the GUI broke. Now i cant edit at all or unlink that broken GUI from my domain. Didn't anybody test and find these bugs? I know its free and really happy to have it but lost like 9 hours so far on all this and the frustration is huge. Please fix the builder dynadot ;_;
Reply Quote
7/31/2014 17:56
Looks like our team has been helping you over email. It's a new product and we're still working out the kinks, but we hope to have everything running smoothly soon! Don't hesitate to email us if you come across an issue or you want more information on the site builder.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
ilovecustomers replied teamdynadot :11/9/2023 17:11
What is the point of a forum, if questions are going to be answered via email??
Reply Quote
7/31/2014 21:58
Yes the staff contacted me and they are very friendly and helpful. I found more bugs this morning and passed that message on as feedback. Thank you Dynadot for this free feature and all your support in trying to fix the bugs in it, your work is appreciated!
Reply Quote
8/5/2014 15:36
Thank you for letting us know about the bugs. Our team is working hard to continue improving this product.
Reply Quote
12/10/2017 08:20
i have been a customer of dynadot for many years. I got the basic web builder and this has to be the worst mistake I have made at dynadot. I have just been wasting time trying to build a website with it. you can't place anything were you want it to go. totally useless. Gonna take my domains and business elsewhere.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
teamdynadot replied m_w_morganton_us :12/11/2017 23:34
We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you clarify your issues or send your questions to [email protected]? We could take a further look and try fixing possible issues for you. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience that has caused.
Reply Quote
m_w_morganton_us replied teamdynadot :12/28/2017 08:42
Thanks to your friendly staff I have what I wanted. The Email hosting is the way I wanted to build my site like I did before. Thanks again for the help.
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied m_w_morganton_us :1/14/2018 23:52
Great! Please feel free to let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Reply Quote
r_o_cocoa_beach_us replied teamdynadot :9/7/2019 06:52
I just signed up a new domain with the website builder option. Came to this forum looking for direction and saw these posts.

Are thing working better now? Or is the sentiment expressed still the norm with this feature?

Any help files available?

-Ray
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied r_o_cocoa_beach_us :9/17/2019 00:02
Our sitebuilder team has been working on to make the sitebuilder smooth and easier to use over the years. Though the tools are intuitive, we do have help files that you may find useful: https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/section.html?category_id=6#search_help_title.

Please feel free to contact us via email or chat if you have any questions, we'll be happy to check and assist you there.
Reply Quote