Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Uploading & Updating HTML Files
8/14/2007 06:33
I have created several html files.  Can I upload them into my website using SiteSpinner and then also update them in SiteSpinner if I want to rearrange some things on the pages?
Reply Quote
8/14/2007 15:18
If you created the html files in SiteSpinner, then you can upload them using SiteSpinner. And if you make page changes in SiteSpinner, then you would just upload the changed files to your website again.
Reply Quote
8/14/2007 16:47
If I created them in a different program, can I open them in SiteSpinner?  Can I open html files in SiteSpinner or do I need to convert them to .ims files?
Reply Quote
8/15/2007 17:42
SiteSpinner is a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor, so html files cannot be edited in SiteSpinner. Though you may be able to make them into an .ims file if you create html code objects in SiteSpinner.

If you already have the html files ready to upload, then you could just upload them through the webhost account area file upload page.
Reply QuoteHide Replies
k_s_mclean_us_2 replied teamdynadot :6/13/2022 07:31
where can one upload html files (not using SiteSpinner)?  
Reply Quote
teamdynadot replied k_s_mclean_us_2 :6/14/2022 22:52
Hello, can you contact our chat support and provide the hosting information you are working on for our team to take a closer look?
Reply Quote