Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Tooting my own horn?
7/19/2007 06:36
I'm a new customer in the Dynadot world and I'm trying to start my own hosting business. I don't want to be GoDaddy. I want to know my customers by name and website, not by credit card number, LOL

I know that Dynadot offers hosting for static websites, so would it be permitted for me to post about my hosting services for those that need more advanced features like PHP, Perl, databases and such? I don't want to compete with you guys, but if I could fill in the gaps and keep people from getting suckered into hosting with a fly-by-night kind of place that has no idea of what customer service really is, I would love to.

I'm just starting off now, but I have my own server and hosting setup with several clients. I want to grow and I didn't know if you would take offense to my advertising my services here since we aren't in direct competition with your hosting offerings.

I'm the little guy that maybe you were a few years ago. I want to make a business that is successful, but I don't want to do it at the expense of treating my customers like cattle, LOL.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your reply.
Reply Quote
7/19/2007 11:53
We ask that you please do not advertise your hosting services in these forums.
Reply Quote