Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
my websit
8/8/2007 20:00
I register my domain name and my hosting whit DYNADOT and i upload all my file for my site and i only see my FREE HOSTING pages from you guy. But i dont see my file...hummm
I am realy lost.

by the way all my files are .php

ty
Reply Quote
Posted By martin
8/8/2007 22:53
I don't know what's happening with your site but I can tell you that Dynadot does not support php files.
Reply Quote
8/9/2007 12:22
Dynadot doesn't support PHP files, if you need; try any other host* those php files might be viewed like txt files, This would be more helpful if you would reply with your web site's URL.

*My recommendation will be http://www.knownhost.com with awesome Support/uptime

-- I am no way affiliated with Knownhost, I am just one of their happy customer thats why referring them.
Reply Quote
8/10/2007 15:05
As others have stated, we do not support scripting nor databases with our web hosting plans.  That may be the reason why your PHP files are not working.

If you do not want to use the web hosting plan you've purchased, please let us know within 15 days of purchase so that we can cancel the plan for you.
Reply Quote