Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
How to buy domain and hosting with Bitcoin?
11/18/2020 22:44
Hello there, many countries have limited payment options. Moreover, there are some barriers as per different country law a role. Bitcoin is the popular digital currency now so please tell me to enter the process or way how we can register the domain and get web hosting with Bitcoin payment?
WpHostsell
Reply Quote
5/25/2022 10:50
Hi, thank you for reaching out to us. I do understand the frustration. Unfortunately, we don’t offer Bitcoin payments. However, we do accept Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Alipay, eCash, Bank Wire, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks and Personal Checks. We only accept Bitcoin payments through stripes only for our website builder’s e-commerce shopping cart. Please refer to the help files below. If you have any other questions please contact us through chat or email.

https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/stripe-payment-methods
https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/payment-methods
Reply QuoteHide Replies
user_87443 replied teamdynadot :2/16/2023 14:14
Funny. In modern realities, not being able to pay with bitcoin is about the same as using a push-button telephone.
Reply Quote
i_i_cheboksary_ru replied teamdynadot :3/15/2023 05:05
pfff... Everyone has long accepted cryptocurrency for payment. You are stuck in the last century)
Forced to transfer all my domains. I think I’m not the only one)
Reply Quote
alkins replied i_i_cheboksary_ru :4/7/2023 12:39
It's really dumb not to be able to pay via bitcoin.
Reply Quote
7/20/2023 14:10
lol) Fundamentally avoid the method of payment with cryptocurrency - it looks stupid. I suggest then to send letters to clients by pigeons, instead of e-mail. Why not?
Reply Quote