Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
hosting down ?
4/11/2011 13:27
well I having my hosting down now, it's over 5 hours, what's happening ?

thanks
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 10:36
ok it's been over 24 hours now, should we get our money back??
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 11:30
still no sign of staff in here?
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 12:38
Hello,

Unfortunately we are still experiencing heavy DDOS attacks on some of our servers.  We are continually working to resolve this issue.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 12:46
any advice on what should we do aside from be super extra patient?
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 14:27
Hello,

We are working diligently to fix the problem.  In the meantime, however, you do have one other option.  You can temporarily use our free one page hosting to put up a simple html page with some kind of message that your site is down.  Keep in mind, however, that our free one page hosting is ad supported.

We understand your frustration so thank you again for being super extra patient.  

Best Regards,

Dynadot Staff
Reply Quote
4/12/2011 17:15
I've just started with dynadot hosting and it doesn't look promising - my site become accessible on 9th this month and so far ~30h downtime...

I understand that anyone could be a target for ddos, but it would be very nice to actually get some information about how often does it happen to you dynadot?

What is your up-time? Not the corporate site but the hosting servers? Taking ALL issues into account, not only maintenance downtime.

You understand that on top of being frustrated and super extra patient I'm super simply dissatisfied!
Reply Quote
4/13/2011 01:14
my site is also down, sent 3 emails, no reply? any forecast for when this will end?
Reply Quote
4/13/2011 04:08
Day 3 for me now!  Still my website is down.
Reply Quote
4/13/2011 04:25
I also just started out with Dynadot. Everything went fine until my site was finished.

Why is Dynadot under attack? This is the first time that I encounter a host that is under attack and can't fix it. What sites are hosted on Dynadot that would unleash such attacks?
Reply Quote
4/13/2011 08:25
Seriously, when is this hosting error going to be fixed?!
Reply Quote