Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Help Hosting
3/9/2007 07:09
I am new to this, and I am trying to set up a HTML web page for a small group, though I have no skill.
Everything seems to be ready, but I just want to upload HTML codes or files onto my website...How do I do it?I just bought one simple domain, for 7.99, do I need to buy hosting too? Probably....yes...well, i still need help..

[This post has been edited by e_b_st-bruno_ca on Mar 9, 2007 7:13am.]
Reply Quote
Posted By other
3/9/2007 10:38
I can help you for free, good thing you chose Dynadot. I have a website www.TeaMule.com, check out the flash navigation menu. My website is still in progress but it gives you some ideas.

For a small site, choose the Starter hosting 30 GB storage and 3 GB bandwidth for $12 year. This is very good deal, you won't find better anywhere else.

You can contact me via email, look on my website. Tell me what kind of website you want so we can help you. You can use a software program to design your site.

Perfect Website Creator (www.Cosmi.com) is only $20. I tested it with Dynadot hosting and it's great for a small site.
Reply Quote
3/10/2007 21:38
Here is an article we wrote on how to create a simple website:

A Beginner's Guide to Creating a Website (for $7.99)
http://www.dynadot.com/resource/article/qa.html?aid=6
Reply Quote
3/11/2007 14:39
Thanks to all. For the html I am fine, I have a program and some help, I just wasn't too sure for the web hosting and all!
Reply Quote