Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
domain mapping
12/23/2012 20:10
i bought domain name in godaddy and i would like to know if i can use my currently hosting account here for that domain?

tnx
Reply Quote
12/26/2012 17:35
Yes, certainly.  You'd just need to set your domain to use our Name Servers.  

Reply Quote
12/26/2012 18:09
thanks
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 14:15
You're welcome.  :)
Reply Quote
12/27/2012 18:00
i created the bongtingzon.com and hosted by dynadot but
its "Error establishing a database connection" is this normal?

one more thing sir, i used wp before in my site tambyanhaneh.com and i tried to use drupal but its always say like that everytime i install the drupal.
can you help me with this too?

thanks in advance

Install Drupal (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:

- You chose to install in the main directory of the domain tambayanhaneh.com, but there are conflicting filenames, therefore we can not proceed. Following filenames already exist in the main directory of the domain tambayanhaneh.com (path="/home/burdadi/public_html/tambayanhaneh.com/").You must manually remove these files before proceeding with auto-installation:
.htaccess

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.
Reply Quote
12/30/2012 17:17
burdadi:

Looks like these issues have already been addressed.  Please feel free to contact us again if we can be of any further assistance.
Reply Quote
1/2/2013 17:16
i cant still open my website....
its alaways say like that everytime im trying to log-in in wp.
please help me to modify my new site....tnx

"Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at localhost. This could mean your host's database server is down.

Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
   Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
   Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums."
Reply Quote
1/2/2013 18:07
its working now tnx
Reply Quote
1/3/2013 11:49
I can't figure out how your DNS editor works.

All I need the most basic setup:

A record that points to my server
CNAME alias for www

How hard can this be?
Reply Quote
1/6/2013 14:33
Please refer to your other posts for our responses.  DNS configuration is not a web hosting topic.
Reply Quote