Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Idn forum
Posted By gary
12/6/2006 11:40
Hi Everyone,
If you are realy interested in idn's please go to this site: www.idnforums.com

Please could you let Jerry know that the idn's he was after are for sale and if you join up (Free) you can PM at idn forums, this apply's to all of you. My username is Gari

Free idn's at www.loopia.se The Swedish nic is running a promo until 31.12.06

Regards

Gari
Reply Quote
12/6/2006 12:02
spam
Reply Quote
Posted By gary
12/6/2006 12:52
To Mr J Greenvale,
What i have said is not spam and i am not affiliated with any of the websites. Why would i spam this forum, i have a few hundred idn's with Dynadot, it's not good business for me to go around spamming forums. Just trying to help out, there are some people in this world who are honest. I register and buy and sell idn's, i am not a spammer.

Regards

Gari

YOUR IDN YOUR LANGUAGE
YOUR LANGUAGE YOUR IDN
Reply Quote
3/20/2007 23:36
Gari is well known on the forums. We all have a couple hundred IDNs with Dynadot. Not spam at all, just information that needs to be passed on somehow.

Sammy
Reply Quote
Posted By brian
3/21/2007 21:02
This is the problem with you dam critics. I find the information can be somewhat useful and is in the proper forum category. There is always some idiot that has to cry "spam" because it is NOT of THEIR interest.
Reply Quote
3/22/2007 00:35
Amen Brian, Amen.
Reply Quote
Posted By idner
4/6/2007 21:43
[idnforums.com] is a famous forum in IDN society, and I believe it's the biggest IDN forum at moment, I'm one of the member there.
I also visit idnclub.com ~ I am a Chinese, my English was poor - the main language on idnclub is based on Chinese.
Reply Quote
4/12/2007 12:19
http://www.dndialog.com/index.php?showforum=6 - russian IDN forum.
Reply Quote