Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
IDN.cn questions!!
4/25/2007 19:21
When I regged an IDN.cn,it showed successful regged,and less than 5 minutes later,when I find whois it showed your info,not mine!About 24 hours later,you told me CNNIC was not aollowed that domain and had been deleted.But why I still find the whois record and it shows your info?!!(The whois info is immediately update by CNNIC).Tell me why??!!!
Reply Quote
4/25/2007 19:36
When I regged it,it in my account you told is mine. But the whois showed your info,and now it not appeare in my account and you told me deleted by CNNIC,but still have whois record!!Why??????????

[This post has been edited by w_j_anqing_cn on Apr 25, 2007 7:37pm.]
Reply Quote
4/25/2007 23:30
It was a one character IDN.cn. The central registry deleted it, not us.
Reply Quote
4/26/2007 20:14
was the owner of the name offered a credit? sheesh seems .cn is very strict.
Reply Quote
4/27/2007 11:38
Yes, we give an account credit if this happens.
Reply Quote
4/28/2007 05:32
But they allow one character IDN.cn,someone reg a lot of one character IDN.cn in your site successfully and were not deleted by CNNIC.And what I regged seems not deleted!

[This post has been edited by w_j_anqing_cn on Apr 28, 2007 5:33am.]
Reply Quote
4/28/2007 08:29
IDN one character are different form Asiic one character,they allow IDN one character.Please tell me why others can reg IDN one character form your site?You should know they allow because someone reg a lot of one character IDN.cn form your site!!And please tell me why if a domain deleted over 48 hours
still the whois record is remained (the .cn whois record by CNNIC is immediately update)?Why?I so angry beacuse what you told is not ture!!
Reply Quote
4/28/2007 16:10
I understand you are frustrated. The central registry deleted the domain, not us.

We have asked them why they deleted the domain, but they have not responded yet. Sorry for the delay.
Reply Quote