Are you sure you want to close the chat?Chat will be closed and the chat history will be cleared.
continue to sign out,
or stay on chat.
To review this chat session please click this windows.
Chat Online
Chat Online0
Support

Forum

A place for Dynadot and community experts alike to ask questions, share ideas, and more.
Website builder
1/15/2023 14:31
Is anyone having problems with the website builder?I have connected my domain numerous times to the website builder and it reverts back to an old forwarding configuration and even when I believe things are working properly,the hit counter is showing stats.From what I have been told,that should only happen with a domain that is being forwarded. Also there is a red triangle on the edit part of My Webites,warning me that my domain is not connected, even though everything seems fine.This has been going on for a couple of weeks.
Reply Quote
5/18/2023 08:27
Hello,

We sincerely apologise for the delayed response!

In addition, we are truly sorry to hear that you have been having this issue! However, we can see that you have since contacted us via chat and a ticket has been opened. Please note that whenever you run into an issue and need urgent assistance, it is always the best idea to contact us either via chat, as you did, or email.

Best Regards,
Dynadot Support Team
Reply Quote